· Communication aids; including working with people who need alternative access, including, using switches, eye gaze and alternative mice
· Experience of working with people with a range of diagnoses, including:
– Cerebral Palsy
– Genetic and congenital difficulties, including Rett Syndrome
– Brain Injury
– Acquired neurological conditions.
· Cerebral Visual Impairment and how this affects communication and use of high and low tech AAC
· Working to develop literacy skills for communication
· Training and support for families and communication partners.
ASLTIP’s membership has been growing rapidly since 1989. We are a support organisation run by our members. The executive board is always grateful for new members and new ideas.Apply for a membership