I have over 10 years of experience as a paediatric Speech and Language Therapist and work independently as well as for the NHS. My practice strongly focuses on working together with parents/carers and teaching staff to ensure that targets are focused on in all settings to ensure children are given opportunities to reach their potential.
– Support for children with a range of speech, language, communication and feeding difficulties.
– Initial assessment and consultation
– Direct therapy sessions with the child
– Indirect therapy sessions providing targets and coaching for parents/carers
– Review assessments
– Support for educational settings such as nurseries/schools
Further training in:
– Paediatric dysphagia
– Makaton signing up to Level 4
– British sign language up to Level 1
– Paediatric voice
– Also provide sessions in Gujarati if required and have knowledge on having English as an additional language
For more information please call/email me for a free informal discussion. Only conducting tele therapy at present.
ASLTIP’s membership has been growing rapidly since 1989. We are a support organisation run by our members. The executive board is always grateful for new members and new ideas.Apply for a membership