I am a Specialist Speech and Therapist with 16 years NHS experience working within Stroke and Neuro Rehabilitation. Until 2016 I worked as the Lead Speech and Language Therapist in a local NHS Rehabilitation Unit and I have extensive experience including:
• Specialist assessment and treatment of acquired complex swallowing and communication disorders
• Working with clients with severe receptive and expressive communication difficulties
following stroke to support everyday communication with their partner, family and friends.
• Supporting people with communication difficulties return to work
• using communication therapy Apps and software to support communication and recovery
• Supporting clients with progressive neurological disorders, including Parkinson’s disease and MS
I am able to provide remote SLT using Videoconferencing / Telehealth.
ASLTIP’s membership has been growing rapidly since 1989. We are a support organisation run by our members. The executive board is always grateful for new members and new ideas.Apply for a membership